Setra Systems Power Meter
- Can I set any parameters like alarm limits over BACnet?
- What wire should I use to connect the high voltage inputs?
- In the event of loss of power, what will the meter record?
- How do I prevent access to the front of the power meter (navigation keys and USB port)?
- If I re-set the CTs on the meter after it's been collecting data for a while, what happens to the data?
- What kinds of conductors are required for the voltage lines?
- What size conduit fittings do I need to purchase?
- Can I set alarms on the unit to detect an over power condition? Is the alarm available over BACnet or Modbus?
- After rotating the display, the unit is not working. How do I get the unit to work properly?